I performed a significant code review for CameraKit, and double-checked certain functionality was correct.
- Developed and improved my skills in Kotlin, Android NDK, and Unit Testing.
- Helped build out some of the demo application for CameraKit.
I manage and fix everything relating to Android for Pzizz.
- Performed major refactors on core functionality and built out new features.
- Worked with team members(in different timezones) to meet deadlines and specification requirements.
- Improved the app from an 80% crash-free rating to a 99.5%-99.8% crash-free rating.
- Implemented and helped with application updates that increased product revenue by 2-4x.
- Participated in group brainstorms to help come up with solutions to issues and new features that would benefit Pzizz.
- Spent time removing technical debt using tools like Sonarqube and Sonarlint.
- Participated in code reviews and had my code improved and improved others.
- Developed and improved my skills in Kotlin, Android NDK, Unit Testing, Superpowered, Retrofit, and Android architecture (MVC, MVVM).
Independent Information Technology Contractor
On demand IT service for businesses and personal use
- Help small businesses with all computer issues, maintaining equipment, diagnosing problems, custom solutions, and networking.
- Provide IT Services(diagnosing, fixing, or rebuilding) for personal use.
Cryptech Studios, Inc
Managed and developed for Android Applications
- Developed skill parsing APIS(Rails) with Retrofit.
- Continued learning how to make custom item user interfaces with the JSON Data.
I was the main Android developer and finished all tasks relating to Android.
- Completed projects for Kudzoo, Comcast, and Campbell's.
- Developed skills in Picasso, Android Support Library(Appcompat), basic graphic design, JSON, and Ruby on Rails backends.
Completed programming, technical setup, problem solving, and linking between systems.
- Built the Android App, Backend(Python+MySQL), and REST API(PHP)
- Automated payment and billing into the backend.
Affordable Solutions, LLC
Provided technical support and developed scripts to automate tasks.
- CMP111 - Intro to Computer Science
- CMP112 - Intro to Computer Science
- CMP221 - Data Structures
- CMP344 - Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms
- CIS113 - Logic, Design and Programming
- CINT201 - Advance Operating Systems Linux
- C Programming
- Ruby on Rails
- Bash(Shell Scripting)
- Facebook Login
- Charles Proxy
- Android Studio and Eclipse
- Linux(Linux+ Certification 2010)
- Graphics Design
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Security